This product is not currently being manufactured - we are searching for licensing agreements. Please contact:
ADDaDRAIN to a "host" toilet.
- ADDaDRAIN easily and economically connects new plumbing fixtures to a "host" toilet using standard PVC plumbing without the necessity of "chiseling out" or "jack hammering" floors.
- Commercial property owners are able to add special application sinks (utility, dental, salon), employee showers, washing machines, & etc. without expensive and permanent drain remodeling. Better yet, when the tenant leaves, the drain to the existing fixture and/or appliance may be easily removed, relocated, or changed to suit the replacement tenant.
- Installing the ADDaDRAIN is a quick and easy installation for a professional plumber or Do It Yourselfer.
- ADDaDRAIN stops "rocking toilets" caused by deformations in toilet bottoms or flooring surfaces because the adapter plate foam holds distributed loads while conforming to point loads.
- The ADDaDRAIN adapter plate is made of plastic foam which is easily shaped to exactly fit any toilet. Its outside edge is finished with commonly available vinyl base molding.
- ADDaDRAIN raises standard height toilets 3" to the new "comfort height" and ADA standards..
- The ADDaDRAIN adapter plate is easily shaped on site to exactly fit any toilet. Its outside edge is finished with commonly available vinyl base molding.
- Save copious amounts of flush water and sewage effluent by adding the specially designed Mr. Fixture "water conserving urinal." Excellent for homes, municipalities and the hospitality industry.
- "New" appliance or fixture does not have to be in the same room as the "host" toilet. Make a simple hole in the wall base plate and then run the drain line thru and connect it to the ADDaDRAIN.
Add-A-Drain is a simple product for adding a drain line where it's needed
(Click below to see some examples)
Some other fixtures which may be installed using Add a Drain:
bidets, dark room sinks,
dental spit bowls,
laundry wash tub, & etc.